Student Chapter featured on ADHA website
Networking and collaboration with other chapters across the country
Access to a chapter toolkit updated annually
Opportunity to be featured on ADHA social media accounts and at ADHA's annual conference
New! A leadership training program exclusively for student chapters
Eligible to enter the annual ADHA Student Chapter Video Competition and win money for your chapter!
Special recognition during Student Proud Week in April - sponsored by Heartland Dental again!
Eligible to apply for ADHA Outstanding Student Chapter Awards and win money for your chapter!
ADHA now offers two membership terms for student membership!
One Year - $65
Payments received between July 1, 2022 and June 30, 2023 will have a membership expiration date of December 31, 2023.
Two Year - $120 (save $10!)
Payments received between July 1, 2022 and June 30, 2023 will have a membership expiration date of December 31, 2024.
(The new two year student membership also includes $10 off ADHA’s National Board Review Course! More information about benefits can be found here.)
INDIVIDUAL STUDENT PAYMENTS
Students can join as a student member and provide payment at that time. Simply have your students follow these steps:
1. Go to mymembership.adha.org.
2. Click “Join Now” and then “Create an Account.”
3. Complete this page with your contact information and create a username and password.
4. Pick “Student Membership” on the next screen.
5. Complete the following page which requests an alternate email address and educational information (required).
6. Continue on to finalize your membership and submit a payment with a credit card.
ADHA will periodically send student membership rosters to student advisors to ensure that all students are accounted for. We ask that when received you check these over carefully to ensure that students’ information is correct and up to date. You can also request a roster any time by emailing email@example.com.
Questions? Please contact ADHA at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 440-8900.