IDHA has a new email: IDHAcentraloff@gmail.com
IDHA President Amanda Apple
IDHA Central Office
PO Box 2324
Portage, IN 46368-2324
2015-16 IDHA BOT schedule: Click here
Go To NEWS & EVENTS, CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES,
FOR CE information throughout the state
2015 IDHA's Professional Development Day and
House of Delegates
May 15-16. 2015
Was a huge success! Thank you to our Sponsors:
IDHA Strategic Plan
Lead the transformation of the dental hygiene profession to improve the public's oral and overall health.
Dental hygienists are integrated into the healthcare delivery system as essential primary care providers to expand access to oral health care.
IDHA 2014-2019 Goals
1. Advocacy- The profession of dental hygiene will advance at the state and local level.
2. Alliances- IDHA is better positioning the profession to be viewed as an integrated part of the healthcare system through strategic partnerships.
3. Education- Dental hygiene professionals will be prepared for the evolving scope of professional practice and settings.
IDHA 2014-2019 Objectives
1. Maximize the ability of dental hygienists to take advantage of opportunities in more integrated health systems
2. Maximize relationships with local and state community representatives
3. Advocate legislative activities that support IDHA's mission
4. Raise public awareness of the Indiana dental hygiene profession
1. Increase strategic partnerships
2. Strengthen and expand relationships with educators
1. Expand professional development opportunities for lifelong learners
2. Build stakeholder knowledge of the profession
IDHA will make every effort to post employment forms within 24 hours.
Hygienists can view job postings in the Member Only section.
Employment information for IDHA Members can also be listed on our page, "Hygienists Seeking Employment". Just download the form and email it to IDHA and your information will get posted!
IDHA will make every effort to post employment forms within 24 hours. All postings will be removed on a February/August rotation. No reminders will be sent out. No applications will be kept on file and resubmission will be necessary.
NOTICE TO MEMBERS
Email addresses are vital to our organization! This is the primary (and economical) way that IDHA communicates with hygienists.
By providing us with all of your current contact information, especially email address, we are able to keep members informed of important announcements and breaking news for our profession and organization.
NOTICE TO POTENTIAL MEMBERS
The primary way IDHA will contact non-members is by email. Non-members may occasionally receive hard copy messages from IDHA. As a non-member, you may be able to get some information about IDHA events by viewing our Continuing Education Page and our News Page. You can also call IDHA’s Office for information, 219-798-2340.
Plan to Attend!